Dr. Elaine deRoode
Dr. Elaine deRoode has the highest academic and professional qualifications. She prides herself on uncompromising treatment quality and personal attention to her patients.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- 2005 Columbia University, Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics
- 2003 UCLA School of Dentistry, DDS, Cum Laude
- Omnicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Florida and South Florida Dental Association (Past President)
Dedicated to our community
- Florida Institute for Higher Dental Education - Faculty
- Niklaus Children’s Hospital Craniofacial Clinic
We serve our patients in our state of the art main office in Brickell and satellite office in Key Biscayne.
When out of the office, you will find Dr. deRoode with her husband, Luis, and kids, Alejandro and Simone. They enjoy spending time outdoors surfing, paddleboarding and enjoying the beach.